Welcome to the website of Hash Peak K.K!
Hash Peak K.K. is a company in the areas where any or all of Blockchain, Healthcare, and Consulting come across in need.
These core areas are stemmed from Takuma Maeda’s foundational experiences such as:
- Over 20 years of top management consulting experience in various industries including at Arthur D. Little, and IMS Consulting Group.
- 8 years of healthcare industry experience at IQVIA Solutions Japan K.K. and IMS Technology Solutions Inc.
- 6 years of technology experience as an engineer at Yokogawa Electric Co. and as an executive at IQVIA Solutions Japan K.K.
Hash Peak was founded in January 2019. Recent activities include speaking about healthcare blockchain in a number of conferences, and translating and publishing “Blockchain in Healthcare” published by HIMSS.
Takuma Maeda, the founder, teaches MBA candidates at Graduate School of Management, Globis University in Tokyo since 2003.
He was awarded an MBA from Tepper School of Management (ex-GSIA), Carnegie Mellon University in the US and BS in Physics from Keio University in Tokyo, Japan.
He is active in publications, conferences and exposed in articles.
- Translated “Blockchain in Healthcare” by Metcalf et al, Nikkei BP Nov 2019
- Japan Association for Medical Informatics, “Evaluation of automatic vigilance system (AVS) for detecting adverse drug reactions from electronic medical records.” Nov 22, 2017
- TechTarget Japan “Four things that next generation CIO should do ~ Breathe new life in pharma IT” Apr 25, 2017
- Kokusai Iyakuhin Joho “Pharma and Big Data” Apr 11, 25, May 9, 2016
- Co-authored “Globis MBA Management Book II”, Diamond 2015
- Authored “Strategic Implication of Wine”, Toyokeizai 2010
- Translated “Managing Technology for Corporate Success” by Chris Floyd, Eiji 2008
- Seed Planning, “HEOR and Blockchain”, Oct 2019
- Nikkei xTech, “Blockchain in Healthcare”, Oct 2019
- IQVIA Client Conference, “New trend of digital health app and its health economics”, Jul 2018
- Pricing and Market Access Conference in London, “Update on PMA Trends in Japan”, Jun 2016
- Healthcare IT Conference 2016 Speaker “Medical Big Data Strategy of Pharma Companies” Apr 2016
- IMS Client Conference, “New business model that connects healthcare and patients through IT”, Jul 2014
- Monthly Mix, “Future Healthcare brought by Blockchain”, Nov, Dec 2019, Jan, Feb, Mar 2020
- JB Press Special Talk “Real World Data Application Frontline: Medical Transformation in the era of Big Data” Nov 2017
- JB Press Special Talk “Real World Data Application Frontline: RWD advancing Next Generation Medical ICT” Aug 2016
- JB Press Interview “Dawn of Patient Centric Healthcare Business Model” Mar 2014
He has over 18 years of experience in top management consulting from corporate strategy, marketing strategy, process reengineering and organizational transformation in various industries including:
- Pharmaceutical/Life Science
- Food & Beverage
- Office Equipment
Please feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.